- All visual aids used during your presentation must comply with the following requirements:
- Easily assembled and disassembled within the allotted time.
- Fits through a standard doorway.
- Easily transportable/storable – Your team is responsible for moving and storing materials between presentations.
- Please note: your presentation rooms may be located across the resort from each other.
- The tables and chairs may not be re-arranged within the Boardroom.
- Nothing should be hung or attached to walls, tables or chairs.
- Should your team require special arrangements for your marketing materials, please contact Ellen Kelly as soon as possible.
- If your visual aids require power, please bring your own power cords as those are not provided.
- Printed with your Company Name and a location number.
- This space (8’x8’) is intended for private meetings with Health Care Executives rather than a place to exhibit.
- This is not an area to display products.
- All items must remain within your One-on-One space – this includes packaging used to ship your materials to the Event.
- Free standing signage may be placed against the back or side walls, provided that all signs meet the following requirements:
- Signage must remain within the black fabric walls of each location.
- It may be no taller than the black fabric at any given point and must not block your neighbors’ One-on-One location.
- Nothing should be hung or attached to structure/material.
- CPMG reserves the right to remove any signage that does not comply with the requirements listed above.
- Be considerate of your neighbors, refrain from loud music or audio demonstrations.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ellen Kelly with any questions or concerns.