Room Drop – Deadline: 1/19/18
- If you have an item to offer the Chain Executives that demonstrates your product offerings, consider doing a room drop?
- We have received feedback from Executives that less is more and that the item’s focus should be a business one.
- Check with RJ Lincoln, our Sales Director, or Nicole Rousseau prior to purchasing items as some hotels have strict guidelines around what can be room dropped.
- Be conscious of the weight and size of your item.
- Delivery fees apply.
Shipping – Deadline: 1/25/18 Form must be submitted before items are received by hotel.
- If you plan to ship literature, materials, or room drop items to the hotel, keep in mind:
- The hotel cannot store large items.
- Shipments should arrive Thursday, January 25 or Friday, January 26 – no earlier or storage fees will apply.
- Avoid Saturday deliveries – extra charges will apply and not all Hotels are setup to receive Saturday deliveries.
- StorePoint Fresh provides light snacks/refreshments throughout the day.
- If you would like to provide the Executives with food or beverages in your Boardroom meetings, those items need to be arranged for/purchased directly with the hotel.
- You can make arrangements by contacting xxx at email or by calling xxx.
- All orders are subject to approval by CPMG.
- The hotel does not permit outside food and beverage in the Boardrooms or One-on-One meeting area.
Audio Visual – Deadline: 1/10/18 To receive a 20% discount.
- If you require anything other than what we provide in your Boardroom and One-on-One location (i.e. digital screen, TV, etc.), you may order those items through our Audio/Visual Partner, Commco Productions.
- If you have specific questions, please call CommCo Productions at (407) 494-5587.
Please let RJ Lincoln, our Sales Director, or Nicole Rousseau know if we can be of any assistance as you prepare for StorePoint Fresh 2018