BOARDROOM PRESENTATION SETUP/SETTING
Each boardroom will include:
- LCD projector (w/wireless remote and speakers)
- Projector Screen
- Wireless internet
- HDMI and VGA cables
- Not included in your boardroom – laptops and additional power cords.
- If you require additional equipment, order directly from our AV Provider, CommCo Productions using the form on this link: NP AV Form
- IF you plan on bringing your own equipment, be sure to bring additional power/extension cords, as those are not provided.
- If your presentation requires additional time to setup/breakdown or will require additional setup time from our AV Team, you may be subject to labor costs. Please speak with Emily Wangler if you plan on using a special setup.
- If your device does not have a VGA/HDMI connection, you are responsible for providing any/all necessary adapters, including:
- IPads – an Apple iPad dock connecter
- Apple laptops – VGA or HDMI adapter/”dongle”
- The availability of this adapter cannot be guaranteed by CommCo, so please bring your own.
- 16:9 widescreen format projection (build all presentations in widescreen format).
- You will have 25 minutes to setup your Boardroom prior to your start time.
- Boardroom presentations are 25 minutes (including Q&A).
- We guarantee a minimum of 7 Chain Executives in each Group.
- The Groups to whom you will present are comprised by matching your interests with those of the Chain Executives.
- You will not present to the same Group of Chain Executives twice.
- Layout varies, either U-shape (pictured below) or Conference Style
- Want to see a demo Boardroom? Visit us onsite at Supplier Orientation! Stop by to meet a member of the CommCo team and test your laptop with the projector that will be used for your presentation(s).
- An AV Technician will be assigned to a Boardroom area, and can provide technical assistance including:
- Connecting to the LCD projector/wireless remote/speakers
- Misc. technical support
- A Group Leader will be assigned to each Boardroom and can provide assistance with timing and insight into Group dynamics.
- What does your company do?
- What differentiates you from your competition?
- Try to avoid providing a full company history – 25 minutes goes by quickly!
- Highlight your Company’s innovations!
- Share tangible results: use case studies, highlight your expertise.
- If a current customer is in the Boardroom and you would like to use them as a case study, their permission is necessary – please contact Sharmila prior to adding them to your presentation.
- Include key industry data points that support your offerings (don’t drown them in statistics).
- Articulate your understanding of the current challenges (if any) in your environment.
- If possible, make your presentation interactive with the group.
- Summarize key point(s).
- Suggest next step.
- Q&A needs to be covered in your 25 minutes.