BOARDROOM PRESENTATION SETUP/SETTING
Each boardroom will include:
- LCD projector (w/wireless remote and speakers)
- Projector Screen
- Wireless internet
- HDMI and VGA cables
- Not included in your boardroom – laptops and additional power cords.
- If you require additional equipment, order directly from our AV Provider, CommCo Productions using the form on this link: RPE AV Form
- IF you plan on bringing your own equipment, be sure to bring additional power/extension cords, as those are not provided.
- If your presentation requires additional time to setup/breakdown or will require additional setup time from our AV Team, you may be subject to labor costs. Please speak with Jason Wood if you plan on using a special setup.
- If your device does not have a VGA/HDMI connection, you are responsible for providing any/all necessary adapters, including:
- IPads – an Apple iPad dock connecter
- Apple laptops – VGA or HDMI adapter/”dongle”
- The availability of this adapter cannot be guaranteed by CommCo, so please bring your own.
- 16:9 widescreen format projection (build all presentations in widescreen format).
- You will have 20 minutes to setup your Boardroom prior to your start time.
- Boardroom presentations are 20 minutes (including Q&A).
- We guarantee a minimum of 7 Chain Executives in each Group.
- The Groups to whom you will present are comprised by matching your interests with those of the Chain Executives.
- You will not present to the same Group of Chain Executives twice.
- Layout varies, either U-shape (pictured below) or Conference Style
- Want to see a demo Boardroom? Visit us onsite at Supplier Orientation! Stop by to meet a member of the CommCo team and test your laptop with the projector that will be used for your presentation(s).
- An AV Technician will be assigned to a Boardroom area, and can provide technical assistance including:
- Connecting to the LCD projector/wireless remote/speakers
- Misc. technical support
- A Group Leader will be assigned to each Boardroom and can provide assistance with timing and insight into Group dynamics.
- What does your company do?
- What differentiates you from your competition?
- Try to avoid providing a full company history – 20 minutes goes by quickly!
- Highlight your Company’s innovations!
- Share tangible results: use case studies, highlight your expertise.
- If a current customer is in the Boardroom and you would like to use them as a case study, their permission is necessary – please contact Sharmila prior to adding them to your presentation.
- Include key industry data points that support your offerings (don’t drown them in statistics).
- Articulate your understanding of the current challenges (if any) in your environment.
- If possible, make your presentation interactive with the group.
- Summarize key point(s).
- Suggest next step.
- Q&A needs to be covered in your 20 minutes.
Please let Jason Wood our Sales Manager, or Nikki know if they can be of any assistance as you prepare for this Event.