The Connecting Point format is unique; is executed with excellence and provides access for strategic level dialog with an outcome of expanding relationships, continued growth and inspired innovation. An executive level forum designed to maximize productivity for Senior Living and Supplier executives seeking to innovate and grow their businesses.
Each qualified Senior Living Executive is surveyed and participates in the development of their own agenda for the Event; designed to maximize their participation.
For Senior Living Executives, you are our guest and your participation is an honor for us to host. Invited Senior Living Executives are provided an expense package, which includes your airfare, ground transportation, deluxe hotel accommodations, and meals. In return, invited participants agree to attend the Executive Boardroom Presentations, Pre-scheduled One-on-One Appointments and the Content Sessions.
Executive Boardroom and Theatre Presentations:
- as a participating Senior Living Executive, you will be pre-assigned to an Executive Boardroom with a small group of your peers with similar interests
- 20 minutes in length; Executive Boardroom Presentations provide you with a snapshot of the product/innovation/service that the Supplier has to offer
- theatre style Presentations provide a group setting for a Supplier to launch a major product or service
- boardroom and Theatre Presentations are the foundation of the Event and fill approximately two thirds of each day of the Event
- offer a private environment to do business with the Supplier of your choice
- a follow-up with Suppliers that were seen during the Boardrooms that have products/services of interest to you; to take the dialog started to the next level
- present an opportunity to network or meet with any of the Event participants
Featuring leading speakers from within and outside of the industry, the SeniorLivingPoint Content Sessions bring you actionable and inspiring insight delivered on trends, opportunities, skills, best practices and personal growth; providing you with the means to inspire innovation, leadership and growth within your own organization.
Within the SeniorLivingPoint agenda, you will find many interactive special social events designed to develop and strengthen relationships in a casual and fun interactive environment. Events within the SeniorLivingPoint agenda developed to optimize social interaction include:
- Optional Sunday Activities
- Welcome Reception & Dinner Buffet
- Networking breakfasts and luncheons throughout the Event
- Supplier sponsored parties
- Closing Cocktail reception
- Closing Dinner & Entertainment