We encourage you to connect with RJ, your Sales Director, here at CPMG to have him review your presentation.
RJ can offer you his experience in having seen what works in this setting.
- What does your company do?
- What differentiates you from your competition?
- Highlight your Company’s innovations!
- Share tangible results: use case studies, highlight your expertise.
- If a current customer is in the Boardroom and you would like to use them as a case study, their permission is necessary – please contact RJ prior to adding them to your presentation.
- Include key industry data points that support your offerings (don’t drown them in statistics).
- Articulate your understanding of the current challenges (if any) in your environment.
- If possible, make your presentation interactive with the group.
- Summarize key point(s).
- Suggest next step.
- Q&A needs to be covered in your 20 minutes.
- Confidently and effortlessly speaks to your business. Not a sales pitch, rather an executive level presentation.
- Is well-rehearsed; does not read notes.
- Smoothly transitions; and comfortable in front of an audience.
- Communicates the Company’s interest and excitement about the message.
- Is interactive – a lively presenter captures attention and makes the material more interesting.
- One that speaks with conviction; conveys confidence.
- Is creative – varies the pace to help maintain interest.
- Is prepared for the unexpected – quiet group vs. full of questions and can adapt easily.
- Is conscious of distracting habits; throat clearing, saying “um”, “like” etc.
- Able to change voice tone and rate of speech to emphasize particular points.
- Makes eye contact, shows interest in others and conveys warmth and credibility.
- Smiles, it’s contagious!
Refer to pages 5-10 in the Planning Guide for further information on these items.
Please check out the TOOL BOX in the StorePoint Fresh Event Portal to check out the previous Email Series.
Please let RJ Lincoln, our Sales Director, or Nicole Rousseau know if we can be of any assistance as you prepare for StorePoint Fresh 2018