Featuring leading speakers from within and outside of the Industry, the Content Sessions bring you actionable and inspiring insight delivered on trends, opportunities, skills, best practices and personal growth; providing you with the means to inspire innovation, leadership and growth for you and within your own organization. Please visit frequently to see the details as they are added.
Sunday, October 16
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Opening Keynote: Keys to Standing Out and Building Loyalty: Elevate the employee experience to enrich the customer experience
6:00pm – 6:45pm
The customer experience starts with the employee experience, it’s an inside out effort. Most businesses struggle with differentiation and they are in search of ways to stand out in a sea of sameness. As cool and fun as technology is, PEOPLE make or break every business. So leaders, supervisors, managers must create an extraordinary employee experience FIRST to empower and engage people to elevate the customer experience… not because they have to… because they want to.
International Best-selling Author, Speaker, Culture Coach, Certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator
Jackie is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation. She speaks, consults and writes on Courageous Leadership, Innovation, Change, Engagement and The She Economy (a $20 trillion market).
Her books include: the international bestseller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, an account of 3-time World Series Champion Bruce Bochy’s wins and losses in baseball, business, and life.
- Corporate Consultant, National Life Group, Corelation, Inc. and National Restaurant Association: Provides keynotes, workshops, consulting, and coaching on Engagement, Leadership and Culture• Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, trained directly under the guidance of Brené Brown. Certified in 2019 to use the Dare to Lead™ empirically based courage-building curriculum to create transformation and experiences that have ROI and lasting impact for each organization
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1,500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership: Provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder University of San Diego’s Family Business Institute
- Founded University of San Diego’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Director University of San Diego’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor: Teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire